- Offers an easy-to-use industry standard matrix that enables quick, error-free hazard assessment any where on site.
- Identify hazards, their likely harm, cause and consequences and instigate the necessary controls to mitigate the risk.
- Supports the “5-Step” assessment process as set out in HSE guidelines.
- Approval request and task management functionality ensures personnel affected by the risk assessment read it and sign off before proceeding.
- Automatic notification of changes to a risk assessment sent to relevant personnel.
- Documents such as method statements, building layouts and safe systems of work can be uploaded to the document library for easy reference.
- Can be integrated with your CMMS so that risk assessments can be linked directly with work orders.
- Reduced risk in the workplace
- Demonstrates commitment to on-site worker safety
- Creates HSE culture based on visibility, control and evidence
- Assessments stored and easily retrievable from one central library
- Shared database of approved assessments embeds best-practice
- Clear audit trail in the event of an investigation
- Can be deployed on standard PCs, PDA or tablet for real-time data capture.