- Report adverse events of all types either at desktop or on the move, using straightforward templates.
- User can log full details of any adverse event including incident type, personnel involved, location, witnesses, ambient conditions, emergency services involvement etc
- Supporting documentation such as policies, statements and photographs can be uploaded.
- Each incident automatically allocated unique reference number with time & date stamp.
- Detail of worker injuries are logged on graphical “body map” for speed and accuracy.
- Powerful “5-Why” function enables root-cause analysis of any incident.
- Built in “lost-time tracker” delivers an alert when absence milestones are reached.
- Automatic notification and escalation functions ensure that relevant personnel are informed and responsibilities assigned, in line with HSE best practice.
- Reduced risk in the workplace through improved incident prevention
- Demonstrates your commitment to on-site worker safety
- Ensures regulatory compliance with RIDDOR reporting
- Creates improvement culture visible to employees, insurers and customers
- Active steps to protect organisational reputation
- Incident data stored and easily retrievable for analysis from one central library
- Financial benefits from fewer compensation claims and reduced insurance premiums